Frequently Asked Questions
What is included on the tour?
All wine tours include:
- Standard Wine Tasting Fees at Four Cellar Doors. Please see tour description for venues that we visit.
- Delicious Lunch options with a glass of wine
- Pick-up from Adelaide or Glenelg Hotels
- Live commentary from friendly local guides.
Is Lunch included?
- Full day wine tours include delicious lunch options. A glass of Red or White Wine is included with your lunch.
- Please advise of any dietary requirements at time of booking, this enables us to notify the restaurant beforehand. (Vegetarian options available).
What is the tour group size?
- All Small Group Tours are guaranteed to depart with a minimum of 2 people, Maximum 10 people.
- Private Tours require a minimum of 2 people to operate.
What are the Payment Options?
- Online bookings can be paid with Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Direct Bank Deposit.
- Bookings are not confirmed until full payment has been received.
What Vehicles do you use?
We currently have 4 vehicles in our fleet. All vehicles are serviced and maintained regularly. All vehicles are less than 5 years old.
- Mercedes Valente – suitable for Private Tour or small groups up to 5 ppl.
- Renault Master Mini Bus – suitable for Small Groups up to 8 ppl
- Toyota HiAce – maximum 10 ppl
- Toyota Kluger – for Private tours up to 3 ppl
Where is the pick-up point?
Parking is limited at Hotels, please wait outside the Hotel prior to your pick-up time.
We do not pick-up from AirBnb’s, please make your way to the closest Hotel listed below.
Pick-up is available from:
- Adabco Boutique Hotel, 219/223 Wakefield St
- Adelaide Riviera Hotel, 31-34 North Tce
- Adelaide Rockford Hotel, 164 Hindley St
- Adina Apartment Hotel, Adelaide Treasury, 2 Flinders St
- Atlantic Towers Motor Inn, 760 Anzac Hwy, Glenelg
- Avani Adelaide Residences, 176 Franklin St
- Breakfree Adelaide, 255 Hindley St
- Breakfree Directors Studios, 259 Gouger St
- Chifley on South Terrace, 226 South Terrace
- Franklin Apartments, 36 Franklin Street
- Hilton Hotel Adelaide, 233 Victoria Square
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide, 65 Hindley St
- Holiday Inn Express – Please Meet us at Hotel Grand Chancellor, 65 Hindley Street (2 minute walk)
- Ibis Adelaide, 122 Grenfell St
- InterContinental Hotel, North Terrace
- Istay Precinct Adelaide, 185 Morphett St
- Majestic Roof Garden Hotel, 55 Frome St
- Mantra Hindmarsh Square,55-67 Hindmarsh Square
- Mantra on Frome, 88 Frome Street
- Mayfair Hotel – Please meet us at Stamford Plaza, 150 North Terrace
- Mecure Grosvenor – Please meet us at Oaks Horizon Hotel, 104 North Terrace (3 minute walk)
- Oaks Horizon Hotel, 104 North Tce Mecure Grosvenor
- Oaks Plaza Pier, 16 Holdfast Promenade, Glenelg
- Peppers Waymouth Hotel, 55 Waymouth St
- Playford Hotel – Please meet us at Oaks Horizon Hotel, 104 North Terrace (3 minute walk)
- Pullmans Adelaide, 16 Hindmarsh Square
- Quest King William South, 379 King William Street
- Quest on Franklin, 74 Franklin Street
- Rydges Adelaide, South Terrace
- Sage Hotel Adelaide, 1 South Tce
- Stamford Grand Glenelg, 2 Jetty Road
- Stamford Plaza, 150 North Tce, Adelaide
- The SoHo Hotel, 264 Flinders St
Is the tour suitable for children?
We do not cater for children on our Small Group Tours, however we can organise a Private Tour for your group. Children up to the age of 7, must be in a approved child seat, you can bring your own or we can hire one for you. (Own expense)
Do you cater for mobility issues?
We do not have Wheelchair Ramp, but if you are able to step on and off the bus, we can store a walker or foldable wheelchair in the boot.
Please advise at time of booking, so we can reserve a seat at the front of the vehicle for you.
What Accreditation do you have?
Adelaide’s Top Food & Wine Tours is a fully Accredited Tour Operator, we have completed the South Australian Accreditation Certificate and all guides/drivers have their Driver Accreditation.
What COVID-19 procedures are in place?
The Health and Safety of our staff and guests is our top priority. Guides have undertaken additional training on appropriate hand hygiene and sanitising practices. All vehicles are cleaned and disinfected to the highest standards after every tour and high Touch Points, such as Handrails and Door Handles will be regularly cleaned throughout the day. Hand Sanitiser is available, and we encourage guests to use it before entering the vehicle.
Adelaide’s Top Food & Wine Tours have the COVID-19 Clean Practicing Business Accreditation is now being recognised through the World Tourism & Travel Councils Safe Travels stamp.
This stamp is global recognition of enhanced health and safety measures, in line with the WTTC global Safe Travels protocols. It is being used by countries across the world, and we believe that it will support our industry in the re-opening of international travel.
For All COVID-19 updates and quidelines, CLICK HERE