Barossa Valley - PRIVATE TOUR - Shore Excursions for Cruise Ship Passengers
Iconic Barossa cellar doors!
Our Price: $285.00
This world renowned wine region is a must see for wine lovers visiting Adelaide.
A luxurious Mercedes Viano will be waiting at the Cruise Ship terminal to take you on a relaxed, unhurried journey through the Barossa Valley. Avoid the crowds and enjoy four small boutique wineries / Cellar Doors and be guided through the wine tasting experience by passionate vignerons.
Two wine regions combined make up the Barossa Valley; Eden Valley for amazing Riesling and cool climate wines and Barossa Valley, home to some of the world’s best Shiraz as well as Grenache, Cabernet Sauvignon Mataro, Semillon and Chardonnay. Barossa also has a long relationship with fortified wines with many Cellar Doors offering outstanding tawny port!
A delicious Restaurant lunch and a glass of wine is included. Vegetarian options are also available.
- Pick-up from Cruise Ship Terminal in Mercedes Viano
- All Transportation to and from Barossa Valley
- Inclusive informative narration from friendly driver/guide
- Restaurant lunch with a glass of wine
- Four (4) cellar doors / attractions (May include: Schild Estate, Chateau Yaldara, St Hallet, Peter Lehmann, Grant Burge or Basedow ) Subject to availability on the day
Approx 8 hours
Pick up from Cruise Ship Terminal, Pick up and return times will be depended on Ships schedule and will be confirmed when booking.
$285.00 per person (Min 2, Max 5)
Tour bookings within 24 hours of departure MUST be made by calling (08) 8386 0888 or 0412 268 829.
Price valid until 31/03/2016; Terms and Conditions apply - see Policies