Fruit of the Vine - Barossa Valley
You will savour wines of distinction!
Our Price: $385.00
Departing the city, your personalised Barossa Valley tour begins at Seppeltsfield for a privileged expedition. Go behind the scenes to get an insight to the life of the Seppelt family with a visit the original family homestead, followed by a private tasting of super premium fortified wines. The tour culminates in the 1878 Centennial Cellar, where you will taste your birth year Tawny (direct from the barrel) as well as the legendary 100 year old Para Vintage Tawny. No words can describe the taste of this fortified wine. A daunting affair definitely!
A delicious restaurant lunch matched with wine is next and then time to explore more incredible wineries which only the Barossa can provide. A new and rewarding experience is exposed at each Cellar Door! You will savour wines of distinction - the best of the Barossa Valley. These may include the home of the 1843 ‘Freedom Shiraz’ at Langmeil’s, or perhaps a tickle at Gibsons or even a taste at Torbreck. Maybe you’d fancy a drop at Penfolds. Whatever your desires, it’s all here in the beautiful Barossa. With our day substantially exhausted, it's time to return to your evenings lodgings.
- Full day winery tour of Barossa Valley
- Pickup from City / Glenelg accommodation
- LuxuryTransportation in Mercedes Viano
- Adelaide Friendly and informative guide with narration throughout the day!
- ‘Seppeltsfield Centenary Tour’ includes private tasting of rare fortifed wines and the 100 year old tawny.
- Delicious Restaurant Lunch (Choice of main meal including a glass of wine)
- Four (4) cellar doors with tastings and may include some of the following; Langmeil’s, Penfolds, Peter Lehmann, Gibsons, Seppeltsfield Winery (These are subject to change due to availability on the day or circumstances beyond our control.)
9.00am to 5.30pm approx
$385.00 per person (Min 2, Max 5)
Tour bookings within 24 hours of departure MUST be made by calling (08) 8386 0888 or 041 226 8829.
Price valid to 31/03/2016 - Terms & Conditions apply; see policies