McLaren Vale Winery Experience
Muse over your experience in McLaren Vale!
Our Price: $160.00
Our tour departs the city towards Glenelg and takes the coastal route to the Fleurieu Peninsular. The beautiful mid south coast, with its glistening visas of the Gulf St Vincent and pristine beaches awards our arrival to McLaren Vale wine region.
Best known for Shiraz, the region excels with Grenache, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay as well as Spanish and Italian varieties such as Fiano, Vermentino, Tempranillo, Mouvedre, Nero d’Avola & Sangiovese.
We pass through rolling vistas of vineyards to visit up to five beautiful wineries in the ‘Vale’. Each one is steeped in history with friendly knowledgeable staff, happy to guide you through each wine tasting experience.
A delicious Restaurant lunch with a glass of wine is included.
- Pick-up from your Adelaide City / Glenelg Accommodation
- All Transportation to and from Adelaide
- Scenic drive to McLaren Vale
- Informative narration from driver/guide
- Delicious lunch (choose from Tour Menu) includes a glass of wine
- Five (5) Cellar Doors These may include:d’Arenberg, Coriole, Kay’s Amery. Serafino, Angove, Maxwell’s, Hugh Hamilton , Leconfield, Ekhinda, Paxtons or Wirra Wirra. (Subject on availability on the day)
9.00am to 5.15pm approx
$160.00 per person (Min 2, Max 10)
Tour bookings within 24 hours of departure MUST be made by calling (08) 8386 0888 or 041 226 8829.
Price valid to 31/03/2016 - Terms & Conditions apply; see policies