Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf Hideaway Tour
Full day Food & Wine Tour of Adelaide Hills
Our Price: $160.00
Since we left the city in the distance it matters not one whit, whilst we can savour the vista from Mt Lofty. Searching further on our hideaway tour we discover our first cellar door. It’s all but tucked away in the ‘Hills’. Still, when a little fermented curd and the cocoa bean beckon, we can be assured that our taste buds will be fulfilled with the local delectations arranged for our delights. Ah! And then there’s lunch - no less than a gastronomical feast, which has been made especially for us to relish in its entirety. Soon, more treats are in store and we see savories of all varieties; this is followed by more cellar doors, however if you’ve had enough, well perhaps it’s time to hit the road for home.
- Full day Food & Wine Tour of Adelaide Hills - Pick up from City / Glenelg Accommodation
- All Transportation to and from Adelaide
- German ‘Pub’ lunch or other Restaurant lunch – can vary on the day (choice of meal from 'Tour Menu' and a glass of wine or beer)
- Ample time to wonder and soak up the German heritage in Hahndorf
- Informative narration by friendly driver/guide - Venues may include the following, (subject to availability, may be substituted on the day);
- Mount Lofty Lookout,
- Woodside cheese,
- Melba’s Chocolate factory,
- Beerenbergs strawberry farm,
- Nepenthe Wines
- Bird in Hand
- Sidewood Cellar Door
- Ample time to purchase local produce / wine
Wednesday, Friday & Sundays (other days available on request)
9.00am to 5.00pm approx
$160.00 per person (Min 2, Max 10)
Tour the house and gardens of artist Hans Heysen @ The Cedars. Full tour $11.00.
Entry to studio & grounds $5.00.
Tour bookings within 24 hours of departure MUST be made by calling (08) 8386 0888 or 041 226 8829.
Price valid to 31/03/2016 - Terms & Conditions apply; see policies