McLaren Vale - Cheese & Wine Trail Tour
A selection of gourmet sensations and mouth watering cheeses!
We depart the city of churches and travel via the coastal route to the Fleurieu Peninsular. Our drive down the beautiful mid south coast, with its glistening vistas of the Gulf St Vincent and pristine beaches awards our arrival in McLaren Vale. A selection of gourmet sensations and mouth watering cheeses, nuts, chocolate coated raspberries, and more, has been superbly matched to the locally crafted wines. We stop for a light lunch in one of McLaren Vales iconic wineries before indulging ourselves in more cheese, wine and other delectable delights that only McLaren Vale can offer.
- McLaren Vale Full day Food & Wine Tour
- Pick up from City / Glenelg Accommodation with informative guide and narration All Transportation to and from Adelaide in comfortable mini bus
- Scenic drive to McLaren Vale
- Five (5) cellar doors with tastings (may include: D’Arenberg’s, Leconfield, Ekhidna, Pertaringa, Angove, Fox Creek Wines) May be subject to change due to availability on the day.
- Cheese & Local Gourmet Produce Platters at 3 Cellar Doors
- Light Restaurant Lunch including a glass of wine, tea/coffee or soft drink