COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
(Stage 2 – as at 01 June 2020)
Tours are now available for Private or Family Groups only (Maximum 6 people) until Stage 3 restrictions are introduced.
Cellar Doors and Restaurants have a reduced capacity, our itinerary may change as a result.
Cellar Doors must have guests seated for a wine tasting experiences now. This has added additional tasting fees, so pricing may change without notice.
What are we doing to minimise the risk of COVID-19?
The Health and Safety of our staff and guests is our top priority. Guides have undertaken additional training on appropriate hand hygiene and sanitising practices. All vehicles are cleaned and disinfected to the highest standards after every tour and high Touch Points, such as Handrails and Door Handles will be regularly cleaned throughout the day. Hand Sanitiser is available, and we encourage guests to use it before entering the vehicle.
In the unlikely event that a customer or staff member presents with symptoms, where possible we will supply them with a face mask and follow the instructions and recommendations from the Australian Government Health Department.
To adhere to the Government requirements, we have some NEW Conditions of Travel documentation to complete, this information is only used as a contact tracing tool if required and will be destroyed 3 months after travel date.
NEW Conditions of Travel
- We need to collect all guest names and a contact phone number or email.
- We need to collect your home city/state and Country
- We need to ask some basic health questions.
- If you are unwell or show any symptoms, you will not be permitted to travel.
- To adhere to social distancing, guests are to sit in every second row.
- Guests to use Hand Sanitiser prior to entering vehicle.
- Tours will be Private or Small Group (Maximum 6 people) until Stage 3 restrictions.
What can you do to minimise the risk?
Practising good hand and sneeze/cough hygiene is the best way to minimise the risk from COVID-19.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, before and after eating, and visiting Cellar Doors
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose, or mouth
- Cover your nose & mouth with a tissue if you cough and sneeze, dispose of tissues, and use alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- If unwell or develop symptoms, avoid contact with others and isolate. Defer travel and seek healthcare advice.
- Exercise personal responsibility for social distancing measures (stay more than 1.5 metres from people).
- Venues prefer payments using EFTPOS instead of cash
- Travel during the week to avoid crowds.
- If you are feeling unwell, call the SA COVID-19 Information Line on 1800 253 787