Adelaide Hills & Hahndorf Hideaway Tour
Small Group Tour
$200.00 / per person (Min 2, Max 10)
Date: Wednesday, Friday & Sundays
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Product code: ATF15
PLEASE NOTE: CHEESE & CHOCOLATE SAMPLES ARE NOT AVAILABLE DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS.
We head toward the hills to our first stop at Mt Lofty lookout to view the amazing visas of the city of Adelaide. Visit Udder Delights Cheese Cellar to taste award winning Cow & Goat’s milk cheeses and for those with a sweet tooth, Melba’s Chocolate factory is sure to please. Taste cool climate wines at two of Adelaide Hills wineries whilst learning about the region and its history.
Enjoy a hardy German influenced Lunch in Hahndorf, Australia’s oldest German village. There will be amble time to explore many boutique shops, galleries, museums, cafes in Hahndorf before delighting in the extensive range of jams, chutneys & sauces at Beerenberg Strawberry Farm.
Enjoy the journey back to Adelaide via some of the picturesque villages of the Adelaide Hills.
- Pickup from selected Adelaide City (CBD) or Glenelg Hotels
- All Transportation to and from Adelaide
- 2 course German lunch including a glass of Wine or Beer
- Ample time to wander and soak up the German heritage in Hahndorf
- Informative narration by friendly driver/guide
- Mount Lofty Lookout
- Udder Delights Cheese Cellar for Cheese Tasting – CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
- Melba’s Chocolate factory
- Beerenberg Strawberry Farm (picking season October to May – own expense)
- Two cellar doors, (maybe: Nepenthe, O’Leary Walker Estate, Sidewood Estates or Hahndorf Hill Winery)