Fruit of the Vine – Barossa Valley
$675.00 / per person (Min 2, Max 6)
Date: On Request
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Product code: ATF04
Departing the city, your personalised Barossa Valley tour begins at Seppeltsfield, where we indulge in a personalised guided tour. Visit the Seppelt family homestead, followed by a private tasting of super premium fortified wines. The tour culminates in the 1878 Centennial Cellar, where you will taste the legendary 100 year old Para Vintage Tawny (direct from the barrel).
No words can describe the taste of this fortified wine. A daunting affair definitely!
Enjoy a Two-course delicious Lunch matched with a glass of Barossa Wine.
This afternoon’s activities include more wine tastings that only the Barossa Valley can impart. A new and rewarding experience is exposed at each Cellar Door! You will savour wines of distinction – the best of the Barossa Valley. These may include the home of the 1843 ‘Freedom Shiraz’ at Langmeil’s, or perhaps a tickle at Rockford or even a taste at Penfolds. Whatever your desires are, it’s all here in the beautiful Barossa. With all your senses satisfied a relaxing drive back to your accommodation now completes your Barossa Valley tour with perhaps a snooze to finish off your day.
- Private guided tour in luxury vehicle
- “Seppeltsfield History Tour‘, including tasting a rare 100-year-old Tawny Port
- All wine tasting fees as per itinerary.
- 2 course Restaurant Lunch with a glass of wine
- Opportunities to purchase ‘Cellar Door Only’ wines.
- Courtesy Hotel pick-up from City or Glenelg accommodation
- Itinerary can be altered to include your preferences (additional tasting fees may apply)
May include: Langmeil, Yalumba, Seppeltsfield Winery, Rockford, Penfolds, Greenock Creek, Elderton or Rockford (Subject to change due to availability on the day)