Fruit of the Vine – Barossa Valley
$450.00 / per person (Min 2, Max 5)
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Product code: ATF04
No words can describe the taste of this fortified wine. A daunting affair definitely!
Enjoy a Two-course delicious Lunch matched with a glass of Barossa Wine.
This afternoon’s activities include more wine tastings that only the Barossa Valley can impart. A new and rewarding experience is exposed at each Cellar Door! You will savour wines of distinction – the best of the Barossa Valley. These may include the home of the 1843 ‘Freedom Shiraz’ at Langmeil’s, or perhaps a tickle at Rockford or even a taste at Penfolds. Whatever your desires are, it’s all here in the beautiful Barossa. With all your senses satisfied a relaxing drive back to your accommodation now completes your Barossa Valley tour with perhaps a snooze to finish off your day.
- Private guided tour in luxury vehicle
- “Seppeltsfield Centenary Tour‘, including tasting a rare 100-year-old Tawny Port
- All wine tasting fees as per itinerary.
- 2 course Restaurant Lunch with a glass of wine
- Opportunities to purchase ‘Cellar Door Only’ wines.
- Courtesy Hotel pick-up from City or Glenelg accommodation
- Itinerary can be altered to include your preferences (additional tasting fees may apply)
May include: Langmeil’s, Yalumba, Seppeltsfield Winery, Rockford, Penfolds, Greenock Creek, Elderton or Tscharke’s (Subject to change due to availability on the day)