Barossa Valley Voyager
Small Group Tour
$200.00 / per person (Min 2, Max 10)
Date: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Time: 9.00am to 5.15pm
Product code: ATF12
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, itinerary may change without notice.
All wine tasting experiences will be seated and will not include any food.
Food Samples are not available at Chocolate / Cheese stores etc.
For all our Covid-19 updates and Safety information, click here
Two wine regions combined make up the Barossa Valley; Eden Valley for amazing Riesling and cool climate wines and Barossa Valley, home to some of the world’s best Shiraz as well as Grenache, Cabernet Sauvignon, Mataro, Semillon and Chardonnay. Barossa also has a long relationship with fortified wines with many Cellar Doors offering outstanding tawny port!
A delicious lunch with choice of meal and a glass of wine is included.
- Pickup from selected City / Glenelg accommodation
- All Transportation to and from Adelaide
- Inclusive informative narration from friendly driver/guide
- 2 course Restaurant Lunch with a glass of wine
- All standard wine tasting fees as per itinerary at Four cellar doors
(May include: Chateau Tanunda, Rockford, Langmeil, Elderton, Bethany, Tscharke’s, Yalumba or Seppeltsfield)
Subject on change – depending on availability on the day.