Clare Valley Explorer
$400.00 / per person (2 people)Date: Daily Time: 8.45am to 5.00pm Product code: ATF08
Clare Valley is situated approximately 2 hours north of Adelaide and is famous for its Riesling which is regarded as amongst the very best in the country, as well as red varieties such as Shiraz and Cabernet. Enjoy beautiful countryside of sweeping gullies and rolling hills as you make your way to four Cellar Doors. Visit historic Sevenhill winery where wine making dates back to the 1850’s – the Jesuit priests harvested grapes for sacramental wine. Visit their historic stone cottages, cellars and churches situated in lush gardens. Your gourmet lunch is a delicious 2 course meal at a picturesque winery, matched beautifully with a glass of wine.
- All transportation, small personalised touring in Mercedes
- Pickup and return to Adelaide/Glenelg Accommodation
- Four Cellar Doors (These may include; Claymore Wines, Pikes, Reilly’s, Skillogalee, SevenHill Cellars or Jeanneret)
- Delicious 2 course Lunch with a glass of wine
- Informative narration throughout the day