Clare Valley Explorer
$400.00 / per person
Minimum 2 people
Time: 8.45am to 5.00pm
Product code: ATF08
Clare Valley is situated approximately 90 minutes north of Adelaide and is famous for its Riesling which is regarded as amongst the very best in the country, as well as red varieties such as Shiraz and Cabernet.
Enjoy beautiful countryside of sweeping gullies and rolling hills as you make your way to four Cellar Doors. Visit historic Sevenhill winery where wine making dates back to the 1850’s – the Jesuit priests harvested grapes for sacramental wine. Visit their historic stone cottages, cellars and churches situated in lush gardens.
Your gourmet lunch is a delicious 2 course meal at a picturesque winery, matched beautifully with a glass of wine.
- Personalised guided tour of Clare Valley in luxury vehicle
- All wine tasting fees at four Cellar Doors as per itinerary
- 2 course Restaurant Lunch at Skillogalee Winery with a glass of wine
- Opportunities to purchase ‘Cellar Door Only’ wines
- Courtesy Hotel pick-up from Adelaide city or Glenelg
- Itinerary can be altered to include your preferences (additional tasting fees may apply)