Langhorne Creek Crossing
$185.00 / per person (Min 2, Max 10)Date: Daily Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm Product code: ATF10
Langhorne Creek is South Australia’s undiscovered wine region, approximately one-hour drive South East of Adelaide.
Visit the National Trust listed winery – Bleasdale Vineyards to see their huge red gum basket press – Frank Potts’ greatest achievement was a basket press, constructed in 1862 using a ten metre, 3.5 tonne red gum tree as a lever rather than the traditional screw mechanism. Frank claimed the technology, which he had first observed in Portugal, provided a slower, more gradual pressing of the grapes without any mechanical intervention.
The Winehouse tasting room is home to five award winning Langhorne Creek brands and Langhorne Creek’s first craft beer label. Visit the friendly tasting room team, let them talk you through the history of the region whilst showing you the wines & the new Meechi Brewing Pale Ale.
Lake Breeze Wines where we consume the most delectable lunch, as they say ‘fit for a King’. Their fantastic Menu features regional platters and seasonal soups & pies.
Enjoy Bremerton Wines and soak up the ambience of the historic stone barn cellar door or Angus Plains to enjoy a beautiful selection of unique wines.
With your indulgence comparatively concluded our passage back to your lodgings’ takes in the Southern Lofty Ranges scenic drive, where you’ll experience the quaint villages of Strathalbyn, Meadows and Clarendon.
- Pick-up from your Adelaide City / Glenelg Accommodation
- All Transportation to and from Adelaide
- Scenic drive to Langhorne Creek via Hahndorf
- Informative narration from driver/guide
- Delicious lunch (choose from Tour Menu) includes a glass of wine
- Four (4) Cellar Doors; These may include: Bleasdale Wines, Lake Breeze Winery, Bremerton Wines, The Winehouse, Angas Plains Wines (Depending on availability on the day)