McLaren Vale Cheese & Wine Trail
Our tastings include a selection of gourmet sensations and mouth watering cheeses that have been superbly matched to the locally crafted wines to give you the ultimate wine & food tasting experience.
Visit Hugh Hamilton Winery; a unique and iconic tasting room with 270 degree views of their vineyards. Prepare to get your eyes, ears, nose and tastes buds into top gear to experience the wines as you partake of their ‘Tasting of the Senses’ sensory experience. Taste some of Hugh’s go-to wines, as well as some of his eclectic experiments and super premium red wines.
The afternoon itinerary is flexible to suit your wine & food preferences, maybe a visit to the d’Arenberg Cube or afternoon tea/coffee at the local chocolate shop – the choice is yours.
- Personalised guided tour of McLaren Vale in luxury vehicle
- All wine tasting fees at four Cellar Doors as per itinerary
- Cheese platter at Fox Creek Winery
- Lunch at Leconfield Winery is a Regional platter of local gourmet produce with a glass of wine
- “Taste of the Senses” experience at Hugh Hamilton Winery
- Opportunities to purchase ‘Cellar Door Only’ wines
- Courtesy Hotel pick-up from Adelaide city or Glenelg
- Itinerary can be altered to include your preferences (additional tasting fees may apply)
May include: D’Arenberg’s, Leconfield, Angove, Fox Creek Wine, Kay’s Amery, Penny’s Hill, Shingleback or Coriole
(Subject to change due to availability on the day)