McLaren Vale Cheese & Wine Trail
$320.00 / per person (Min 2, Max 6)Date: Daily Time: 9.00am to 5.30pm Product code: ATF05
We depart the city and travel via the coastal route to the Fleurieu Peninsular. Our drive down the beautiful mid south coast, with its glistening views of Gulf St Vincent and pristine beaches awards our arrival in McLaren Vale. Our tastings include a selection of gourmet sensations and mouth watering cheeses that have been superbly matched to the locally crafted wines to give you the ultimate wine & food tasting experience. Visit Hugh Hamilton Winery; a unique and iconic tasting room with 270 degree views of their vineyards. Prepare to get your eyes, ears, nose and tastes buds into top gear to experience the wines as you partake of their ‘Tasting of the Senses’ sensory experience. Taste some of Hugh’s go-to wines, as well as some of his eclectic experiments and super premium red wines. The afternoon itinerary is flexible to suit your wine & food preferences, maybe a visit to the d’Arenberg Cube or afternoon tea/coffee at the local chocolate shop – the choice is yours.
- Pickup from Adelaide City or Glenelg Hotels
- All Transportation to and from Adelaide
- Scenic drive to McLaren Vale
- Four cellar doors with tastings – May include: D’Arenberg’s, Leconfield, Angove, Fox Creek Wine, Kay’s Amery, Penny’s Hill, Shingleback or Coriole (Subject to change due to availability on the day)
- Cheese & Local Gourmet Produce Platters at Cellar 2 Doors