McLaren Vale Winery Experience
Small Group Tour
$200.00 / per person (Min 2, Max 10)
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Product code: ATF11
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, itinerary may change without notice.
All wine tasting experiences will be seated and will not include any food.
Food Samples are not available at Chocolate / Cheese stores etc.
For all our Covid-19 updates and Safety information, click here
Enjoy the beautiful coastline of the Fleurieu Peninsular with its glistening views of the Gulf St Vincent and pristine beaches on our way to the McLaren Vale wine region.
Best known for Shiraz, the region excels with Grenache, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay as well as Spanish and Italian varieties such as Fiano, Vermentino, Tempranillo, Mouvedre, Nero d’Avola & Sangiovese.
We pass through rolling vistas of vineyards to visit up to four beautiful wineries in the ‘Vale’. Each one is steeped in history with friendly knowledgeable staff, happy to guide you through each wine tasting experience.
A delicious lunch with a glass of wine is included.
- Small Group Tour (Minimum 2 ppl – Maximum 10 ppl)
- Pick-up from selected Adelaide City / Glenelg Accommodation
- All Transportation to and from Adelaide
- Scenic drive to McLaren Vale
- Informative narration from driver/guide
- Delicious lunch with a glass of wine
- All Standard Wine Tasting fees as per itinerary at Four Cellar Doors
These may include: Fox Creek, Wirra Wirra, Hugh Hamilton, Coriole, Serafino, Angove, Leconfield, Shingleback or Penny’s Hill. (Subject on availability on the day)