Uniquely McLaren Vale – Private Tour
Relax in our luxurious Mercedes as we drive along the coast down the Fleurieu Peninsula enjoying stunning vistas over the Gulf St Vincent’s pristine beaches.
Only 45 minutes south of Adelaide, McLaren Vale is home to over 80 Cellar Doors (Tasting rooms), well known for Shiraz, Grenache and Cabernet, however Mediterranean varieties such as Fiano, Vermentino, Tempranillo and Sangiovese are also grown in the region.
We commence our wine tasting journey today at Mollydooker Winery, relax in their retro-themed tasting room surrounded by panoramic views of vineyards and the Willunga Hills.
Primo Estate offer a unique range of wines that reflect their Italian heritage. Enjoy a sit-down tasting flight of their JOSEPH wines accompanied by the latest release JOSEPH Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Italian Grana Padano cheese and locally baked crusty bread.
Lunch is at the award-winning d’Arry’s Verandah Restaurant, located in the original d’Arenberg homestead. Choose two courses from their extraordinary seasonal menu, (Main and dessert) matched beautifully with a glass of d’Arenberg wine.
Marvel at the new d’Arenberg Cube, take a self-guided tour of the Alternate Realities Museum and contemporary art gallery, located on the ground floor. Enjoy beautiful McLaren Vale wines in the tasting room, located on the 5th floor whilst enjoying the panoramic views over McLaren Vale, the Willunga Hills and the Gulf St Vincent.
Reflect on a perfect day, as we amble our way back to your Adelaide Accommodation.
PS: Sample Itinerary, subject to availability. Can be modified to suit your preferences.
- Personalised guided tour of McLaren Vale in luxury vehicle
- All wine tasting fees at three Cellar Doors as per itinerary
- 2 course lunch at d’Arry’s Verandah Restaurant with a glass of wine
- Entry & wine tasting fee to d’Arenberg Cube
- Opportunities to purchase ‘Cellar Door Only’ wines
- Courtesy Hotel pick-up from Adelaide city or Glenelg
- Itinerary can be altered to include your preferences (additional tasting fees may apply)